The preservation of calligraphy and painting is a very important link in the collection of calligraphy and painting. If we do not pay much to the hard work of collecting famous calligraphy and painting, it will cause great loss if the value of the famous calligraphy and painting collected by us is greatly reduced due to improper storage. Therefore, it is suggested that the friends who collect calligraphy and painting should pay attention to the custody of calligraphy and painting from the following aspects.
1. the picture and Book pieces that are not mounted temporarily cannot be folded randomly, otherwise, the storage time will be broken from the folding place for a long time, or black creases will be left at the folding place, so that the appearance of the book and picture after mounting will be affected. If you want to enjoy temporarily, you can not nail the nail on the wall or paste it on the wall, otherwise it will damage the picture and book directly. The method of correctly storing the picture and book is: the paper or leather paper with a very thin format can be lined under the picture sheet, the picture and book can be rolled up with the paper roll as the axis, and packed with white paper or plastic film, and placed in the picture box or bookcase.
2. after mounting, calligraphy and painting should be properly preserved. The storage place should first consider moisture-proof, moth proof, rat proof, mildew and rot, stain proof, etc. Each painting and calligraphy can be packed in a plastic bag or cloth bag, or wrapped in white paper. When stored, it should be placed flat, not vertical, and not put heavy objects on the painting and calligraphy to make the painting and calligraphy under pressure. If there are conditions, the picture box can be prepared according to the specification of calligraphy and painting, and camphor and moisture absorbing agent can be put in the box.
3. the mounting parts of calligraphy and painting should not be rolled too tightly or loose, or reverse. If the volume is too tight, the impression between the center and the edge material joint will be left on both sides of the heaven and earth, which will affect the beauty of the painting and calligraphy, and may also cause deformation or falling off of the mounting parts; if the volume is too loose, it will easily break the calligraphy and painting; if the reverse roll is reversed, a crease will appear in the calligraphy and painting, especially the damage of the old and old books and paintings will be greater.
4. be careful when hanging and displaying calligraphy and painting. When hanging calligraphy and painting, one hand-held painting hairpin should pick up the painting rope, hold the unfinished part of the painting and calligraphy, and then slowly release it to hang the painting and calligraphy and take off the painting hairpin. When displaying calligraphy and painting, one person should pull the drawing rope, the other hand holding the axle head to expand the painting and calligraphy. Do not hold the middle part of the painting and calligraphy with both hands upward, otherwise, 5 points will mark the calligraphy and painting out of creases. For the painting and calligraphy works without shaft head, the two fingers shall be used to clamp the painting pieces through the finger joint. In addition, it is also important to pay attention to the long-term suspension of calligraphy and painting, and to collect them for a period after hanging for a period of time; for long-term calligraphy and painting, it is necessary to hang them out regularly for ventilation.
5. pay more attention to the display of handbooks and albums, because the mounting of handbooks and albums is more complicated than that of other books and paintings. When displaying hand rolls, flat desk or desk should be placed. Pay attention to that there should be no water or dirt on the case or table. Hand roll should not be extended too long when unfolding, and it should be rolled while unfolding. When the album is unfolded, try not to turn it with fingers. A smooth and burr free bamboo bar can be inserted into the page between the album pages. The album is generally thick, and the two sides will appear uneven thickness when starting to turn or turn to the next few pages. If the two pages are suspended, if you do not pay attention to the suspension in the middle of the format, it will easily cause fracture.
6. care should be taken to keep the damaged old and old paintings. If they cannot be repaired at any time, they should not be displayed at will to avoid the damage of the paintings and calligraphy again. If it is broken, it is necessary to prevent the loss of scattered pieces, so as to avoid difficulties in future repair. Whether it is old or new, as long as the original mounting can still be hung, the painting heart is not damaged, generally do not rush to remove the mounting repair, because the paper will be damaged once. If the original mounting painting falls off or the heart of the painting is seriously damaged, it should be repaired timely.